Terms and Conditions
TARIFFS include all transfers, all entry fees, all game drives and game walks and accommodation on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Excluded are lunches on transfer days and the day(s) spent in Kruger Park, drinks, gratuities and personal items. Tariffs are valid for the full calendar year. All tariffs are in SOUTH AFRICAN RANDS.
INDEMNITY FORMS must be signed at the start of your safari. We recommend that you take out insurance against personal accident, medical expenses and baggage loss.
TRANSFERS to and from Gauteng to our accommodation establishments are in airconditioned Toyota Quantums. We offer you excellent security as we conduct door-to-door collection from your homes, hotels, hostels or Oliver Tambo Airport, thus ensuring your safety. Lunchstops are made at Dullstroom or Nelspruit.
Guests on our BUSH WALKS are always accompanied by two armed rangers. Although there is no legal limit to the minimum age of participants, Viva Safaris is informed by the recommendations of FGASA (Field Guides Association of S.A.). FGASA recommends that the minimum age be 16. Tourists aged between 12 and 16 may be permitted to participate in the bush walks as long as their parents take full responsibility in ensuring their children strictly obey all instructions from our rangers.
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Casual neutral-coloured clothes by day and a pullover for the Sunset Drive
- Walking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses and swimming gear
- Suncreen and insect repellant
- Flashlight, binoculars and photographic equipment
- Money for drinks, personal expenses and lunches in Kruger and on transfer days
- A keen pair of eyes to help us spot all the animals
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to departure: Client forfeits 50% of their deposit
Cancellation 14 days or fewer prior to departure: Client forfeits 100% of their deposit
Note: There will be a fee of R500 levied on all refunds processed to cover associated bank charges/admin fees
Postponements: There is no fee for a postponement of a booked safari if there is a bona fide reason therefor. E.g. current concern over COVID-19 (Corona Virus) constitutes a bona fide reason to postpone. Guests will not forfeit any deposit – instead the deposit will be allocated to any future booking made by the guest either on their own behalf or on behalf of any friends or family
USE OF SITE:
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options.
DISCLOSURE OF OUTLET COUNTRY AT TIME OF PAYMENT:
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: +27 71 842 5547 (All Hours) Fax: +27 86 614 1674 (All Hours) Piero Cell: +27 82 444 7654