4 Day Sleep Out Walking Safari
- Sunset drive on Balule Big 5 Reserve
- Bush braai
- Sleep out under the African stars for 3 nights
- Total of 8 hrs combined walking in 3 locations
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- 1 hr morning walk along Klaserie River
- Scenic highlights of Blyde River Canyon including Three Rondawels
- Maximum of 7 and minimum of 2 guests per safari.
- Departures on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 15 cm thick Mattresses, Sleeping bags and blankets will be provided. Armed Guard will ensure Guest Safety at night.
Day One : Collection from your hostel/hotel/airport by 09h00 and drive to Tremisana Lodge. Sunset Drive on open Landcruiser and Bush BBQ at Marula Boma. After dinner sleep out on comfortable mattresses around the fire while listening to hyenas, lions and sounds of the African bush.
Beautiful Marula Boma where we have our first sleep-out.
Day Two : Coffee and rusks and then a 2h walk before breakfast. Drive to our concession where we enjoy a 3h walk to the Olifants River. Drive to the beautiful Campfire bush camp, where we have time for lunch and siesta, before going on a 3h afternoon walk. Dinner and sleepout at Campfire.
Armed guide shares bush knowledge during bush walk
Day Three : Drive to Tremisana Lodge for breakfast. Full day Kruger Park safari on an open sided vehicle. Return to Marc’s camp for dinner and overnight under the African stars.
Guests on open vehicle close up to lion in Kruger Park
Under the beautiful African stars
Day Four : Enjoy a 1h walk along the Klaserie River with an armed ranger. After breakfast, drive via the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon and return to Johannesburg at around 17h00.
Bush Walk with armed guide.